We Move On We Move On

Wow!

I've never listened to Brit Pop before this song, and i am in shock. as you said above your not a great singer but neither am i so that didn't bother me. one suggestion though if you can go back and make the lyrics a bit slower that would give it more of a theatrical/showtune feel. anyway amazing Job Keep it up!

Straight Into Hell by WHCW Straight Into Hell by WHCW

Good But lacking

a really good song. this is way more original than most of the other metal i've heard on newgrounds. one thing though if you could post the lyrics that would be great

Ieatleviathan responds:

ok sounds good ill get around to it in a couple of days. thanks man!!

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

Ehhhh

it was good but for most of the song the drums overpower the guitar.

JinNJuice responds:

Well, that is sorta the Japanese style for you.

Soft Storms Soft Storms

Love this song

I love this song. i still remember the creepy guy in the wndmill in Ocarina of Time. O those were great days.

Musica17 responds:

Thank you for the review! Yes. . . that man still creeps me out when I see him wind that music box in anger. . .

Latin Rock Groove Latin Rock Groove

Awesome

From what Latin Rock i've listened too (basically just Santana) this is really good however i thought that the acoustic rhythm overpowered the lead by a little.

sorohanro responds:

This is quite old, then I wasn't mixing my stuff very well.
I'll make probably another version of it, with more latin percussion and an extended guitar solo.
Thanx for review.

Elemental Lord Elemental Lord

Kickass Groove \m/

The Riffs were incredible. and the groove you had going was freaking awesome too!
\m/

MeisterHarrich responds:

Thanks, I appreciate your comment, very decent of you. =)
Btw the riffs were written/played by a friend of mine... i only did the shouting lyrics. hehe he rly knows how to make some tasty dime-like riffs (well not as good as he surely did, but hey: the thought counts ^^)
Cheers

The Emerald Tablets_ The Emerald Tablets_

Really Good

I thought this was really incredible. Definitely seems like a perfect song for the summer.

Boux responds:

Thanks for the nice words

Beyond the Gate Beyond the Gate

It Was Pretty Good

I this the instruments were done very well. you had some good riffs and solid drums. but the vocals were little more than shouting. it's almost perfect but i think the vocals needed a melody to them.

Schleif responds:

yeah, my vocals are not exactly melodic, haha. but i'll keep working on it. thanks for cheking!

DJ Derrick--The Adventure (NG) DJ Derrick--The Adventure (NG)

Incredible!

Wow this is incredible! if i didn't get seizures i would rave to this all day.

Yodamanjaro responds:

lol nice. Just don't have strobe lights ;)
Thanks for your review man!

timid girl timid girl

A Waltz?

This is a really good song, and from what i know about dancing(which isn't much) this would be really good as a Waltz. Again Amazing job.